Monday 4 November 2013

Day 21

The 21st day - by which things should have become a habit! But also the Hindu New Years Day! So a good time to start again.

Also had a half-hour chat with Sue Stone - author of Love Life, Live Life. It was quite eerie talking to a celebrity like that but also quite inspiring. Have promised to create a website for her perusal.

So today would be a good time to revisit my affirmations:

So here they are:
I, .., am pain free and  completely and radiantly healthy
I, .., easily make £100,000 a year with my ebook, online and coaching businesses
I, ..., always have a flow of money, have £10,000 in my savings account, am debt free, and have given away at 1% of my income to worthy causes
I,...,  and my partner are completely in love with each other, and are honest and faithful to each other
I, ..., do at least 20 mins of exercises daily and have at least 50% raw food, green juices, vitamins and supplements
1,.., meditate daily for at least 20 mins and carry out my affirmation exercises at least 3 times a day.
I,..., live in a beautiful, spiritual house with a lovely conservatory and a beautiful garden.

So here are some more specific goals after today's conversations:

I,..., have a book on Amazon by the 23rd of November
I,...,have a website for ebooks, guided visualisations and and coaching by 1st January
I, ..., continute to write three pages a day in my communication journal

No comments:

Post a Comment